среда, 11 декабря 2013 г.

Environent

Alright... today was the presentation day... and i got a bit failed with my Environment prop...
I tried to change it as much as possible but the make the same idea...
Maybe it was because i was tired drawing all night... or something...
Anyway i a bit failed and it will be my self a lesson.

For future now i know how i need to make it so that it wont be plagiarism.
Thank's to feedback and judgment on my Presentation i will try to make everything my self.
I was training my hand to draw properly. Anyway...








this is "my" environment tried to change but.. anyway... i was doing it from this









I want to say thank to Steph and Nikolay for advises they told me :)
i hope next time there wont be something close to pragiarism...
I understand now everything how to change and do so that it wont be that hursh.

I will spend my holidays on working on these environments and i will TRYYY to update my blog :)
So Steph if read this... check this blog in january. If u remember the thing i wanted to make with the video , i will do it too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий